PrivateVPN is among the best VPNs that offer the best security, privacy and speed suitable for streaming. It has 80 plus server locations in 56 countries with the US having the most servers. PrivateVPN offers 6 simultaneous connections with unlimited bandwidth and speed. It has a zero-log policy and one of the best encryptions available: 256-AES. It’s compatible with most operating systems such as Windows, MacOS, Android, and iOS. Besides security, privacy and speed, PrivateVPN also offers free remote help and installation.
Staying private while enjoying what the internet offers is a wish every web user dreams of. This is a reality with PrivateVPN as this is what this Swedish based VPN offers: Digital privacy, protecting everything and also unlocking anything on the internet.
Safety, speed and privacy are the primary reasons why you should use PrivateVPN. With these three entities, PrivateVPN ensures you surf the internet at lightning speeds without worrying about your digital privacy nor the safety of your data. Also, PrivateVPN has competitive pricing plans.
PrivateVPN has 3 pricing plans with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Below are the plans:
- $7.67 billed monthly.
- $5.25/month, billed monthly, $15.75 billed every 3 months.
- $3.83/month, billed monthly, $50.40 billed every 13 months.
- This is the cheapest and most popular plan as it saves you 64% off the original price.
Security and privacy
This is the backbone and core functionality of every reputable VPN. Below is how PrivateVPN implements its security and privacy:
- Military grade encryption – PrivateVPN uses one of the highest encryption levels available in the market: 2048-bit Encryption With AES-256. This security is further enhanced by the secure protocols offered by PrivateVPN such as OpenVPN, IKev2 and IPsec. Other protocols include L2TP and PPTP.
- Zero data logging policy – With the Swedish privacy laws in play and PrivateVPN’s logs policy, this VPN does not collect any traffic data, and they don’t even know what activities you do when you are connected on their servers.
- DNS and IP leak protection – Leaks often lead to privacy and security violations, but PrivateVPN’s protection keeps them in check.
- Kill switch
- Application guard
- Port forwarding
PrivateVPN is engineered to provide a fast VPN service with lower latency and higher speeds. This is because it uses HQN, High-Quality Network. HQN is the internet capacity that PrivateVPN purchases from IP transit providers. This lightning speed makes it suitable for Streaming and torrenting as it supports P2P services.
PrivateVPN sports a clutter-free user-friendly interface which makes it easy to use. Most of its settings and functionalities are easily accessible. Also, if you get stuck while using the PrivateVPN software, you can request for remote assistance.
PrivateVPN has proved to be a good VPN. It offers competitive prices for its functionalities and performance which can be matched with those of very reputable VPNs. Despite its fewer servers, PrivateVPN has what you need for privacy protection, security and speed.
- Zero logging policy
- Military grade encryption
- Unlimited bandwidth and speed
- Full 30-day money-back guarantee
- Fewer servers