NordVPN believes in its tagline, internet without borders and that’s why it takes your online security and privacy seriously. It has 4452 servers located in 62 countries. Its VPN apps are available for the following platforms; Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS, Android, Chrome browser and networking devices such as routers. It offers a simultaneous connection of up to 6 devices. Apart from privacy and security, it’s suitable for streaming services such as Netflix.
The internet is open cyberspace packed with both good and dangerous entities. To have a great surfing experience, you need a VPN that can help you enjoy your internet freedom. The perfect VPN for this task is NordVPN.
NordVPN offers advanced security coupled with complete privacy when accessing the internet. With its encryption, you don’t have to worry about internet threats. You also get to enjoy access to global content via its high speed performance servers.
Pricing and Plans
NordVPN has 3 premium pricing plans with a 3-day trial period. You also get a 30-day money-back guarantee. Below are the plans:
- $11.95 billed monthly
- $2.75/month, $99 billed every 36 months
- On this plan you save 76% off the original price $430.20
Security is an essential factor for a VPN since it’s a challenge on the open internet. Below are ways in which NordVPN ensures your connection is secure:
- Military grade encryption – NordVPN uses the Advanced Encryption Standard, AES with 256 bit-keys. It also recommends users to use the IKEv2/IPsec and OpenVPN. These protocols provide more security, reliability and a faster VPN experience.
- CyberSec – this is NordVPN’s advanced security solution that ensures you are safe from cyber threats, especially malware.
- Double VPN – NordVPN ensures that your data traffic is routed through more than one server through a process called server chaining. This process enhances security.
Besides security, your privacy is also NordVPN’s top priority. Here are some ways in which NordVPN ensures that you are not tracked, monitored or any of your confidential data logged:
- Strict no logs policy – with this policy in place, NordVPN does not collect or track your VPN activities when you are online.
- DNS leak protection – at times, your internet traffic may not be routed through your VPN but rather through your ISP. This is called a DNS leak, and it violates privacy.
- Onion Over VPN – to achieve anonymity, NordVPN combines the power of the Onion Router (Tor) which also provides maximum privacy.
- Automatic Kill Switch
- SmartPlay technology
- Special servers such as P2P, Anti DDoS, Dedicated IP servers and Obfuscated servers.
For a VPN to fully achieve its functionalities, speed is essential. NordVPN ensures that you get high speeds through its high-performance servers. With their speeds, you can stream online content without ‘buffering’ problems.
Using NordVPN is simple and straightforward. Its apps offer a simple, minimalistic interface with an intuitive map showing its servers. It’s also user-friendly as all functions and settings are easily accessible.
A VPN that takes your privacy and security seriously is a priority when surfing the internet. With NordVPN, you won’t have to worry about any cyberthreat. It has advanced security solutions that oversee your security and privacy is intact.
- High-speed performance servers
- Strict no log policy
- Highest level of security
- Wide selection of servers
- Shorter free trial period